Steve help December
- build and add two doors to master bedroom cupboard
- Build and add pneumatic hardware to a door that lifts above cupboard
- Build edge of tile in guest bath
- Can you complete sink and sink plumbing?
- Put remaining tiles in; we want to buy additional tiles that even tho they aren't the right color but are thin enough (blue). If we get some, put under couch too
- Install motion sensor lights on upper left wall in Susan's two closets (one in office, one in Ben's room)
- Install motion sensor lights outside (Mary will show where) (4)
Steve Help November
- Install second flood light outside art room
- Fix frame on dishwasher (near floor)
- Add doors underneath sink in art room
- Build gazebo type structure in back yard
- Complete dry wall in garage
- Finish tile in guest bath (Susan pick tile)
- If we install granite in master bath,
- Susan order mirror for master bath
- Steve install mirror in master bath
- Susan (optional) choose sconces for master bath
- Steve install sconces for master bath
- Larger project: move water pipe between TV room and Susan's office; bury beneath tile and retile the tile
- Replace tile underneath couch in TV room
- 6 bullnose
- 20 + 6 x 6 tiles
Tried these: they only have 1/2" thick tiles
- Fantastic Tile 2910 S. Bascom Avenue, San Jose, California 95124, Telephone: 408-371-6247, Fax: 408-371-5955 They order it; takes a day. They can accept small orders. They can get bullnose.
- Tile Shop 480 E. Brokaw Road San Jose, CA 95112 408-436-8877 - they have bullnose and 6 x 6 in stock
- Bullnose Tile 1783 Rogers Ave San Jose, CA 95112 North San Jose Phone number (408) 441-1221 Danielle
- http://www.calfloor.com/services/commercial-flooring.html Left an email message.
- FireClay (left email) https://www.fireclaytile.com - response: no they do not have quarry tile. (We have 6x6 ceramic tile 5/16" thick)
- http://www.menloflooring.com/index.html sent email.