Art and Fun Activities and Classes: http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/art-fun-activities
Marquette Properties http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/marquette-properties
Davis Design: http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/davis-design
Steve Work Prospects: http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/steve-work
Home Projects http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/home-projects
Notes: ideas about improving business http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/business-improvement-ideas
Eagle Awards: http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/eagle-awards
Massage Therapy Center: http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/massage-therapy-center
Paula work: http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/paula
Social Media Marketing Job Descriptions: http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/social-media-marketing-job-descriptions
Pain Management http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/pain-management
Children's Play http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/children-s-play
Social Media Components
Meeting Tools: http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/meeting-tools
Blogging tips: http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/blogging-tips
General Marketing: http://bryantstreetcafe.wikidot.com/general-marketing
SMM9000 The Power of Community: An Introduction to Social Media
SMM9001 Mastering Social Media: 3 Essential Tools for the Business Professional
SMM9002 Engaging Your Community: Creating Effective Social Media Campaigns
SMM9003 Social Media in Real World
SMM9005 Integrating Social Media into the Overall Marketing Strategy
SMM9006 Metrics and Measurement: The Key to Social Media Marketing Success
MKTG 9624 Maximizing Search Engine Optimization
Small Business marketing plan
- What’s the plan to bring in new clients? To keep clients?
To build trust and loyalty?
- How is this business targeting different sectors?
- How does social media marketing fit into the general marketing plan?
- Use key-influencers of your target market, understand what they’re doing
- How to measure success and ROI? What are our goals, how will we know
we’ve achieved them? Are we being effective? Tracking market changes?
- Use same logo on all marketing?
- How to use ‘Best Of’ logo?
- How to promote our exceptional therapists?
Does each platform require its own strategy?
- Same content on each, or different content? - OK to reuse other people's content. When you "like", forward, and retweet, you get more engagement and visibility.
- Quality of content (content that engages people so they read, save, share)
- Does content meet the needs of our clients/prospects?
- How to make it easy to share and forward content? (Share buttons)
- How to engage our audience? (eg. share success stories)
- What will MTC’s presence be?
- How to tap into clients’ wisdom?
- Do we need to know how many followers are local?
- How much time to spend each week on social media marketing?
- Good mobile format?
‘You have to deliver genuinely interesting and valuable content that meets the
needs of your audience and actively engages them.’ ~Sally Falkow
- What advantage to have more ‘Likes’? (SEO, sharing w friends)
- Sell or build community?
- Share personal info on FB?
- How important is commenting? (goes into friends’ newsfeeds?)
- Content: photos, cartoons, humor, discounts, blog, NL/promos
- Place images vs. auto post via Shop Palo Alto, Twitter, blog, CC
- How often to post?
- FB Offers, redeemed shows up in friends’ newsfeed
- Events page (Be a resource?)
- ‘Like’ other organizations? Share their posts?
- How to get people to ‘Like’ our company?
- add Like button on website?
- CC mailing, card at front desk, ‘Like us’ and get 20% off
- Statistics: # of Likes, # of clicks on blog links
- What advantage to MTC to have more followers?
- Follow others? (impacts Google)
- Use hashtags in message? i.e. #massage discount
- Geo-location search to identify local prospects
- Statistics: # of followers, # of clicks on links, # of retweets (and how
- many followers does the person who retweeted you have?)
RSS news feed to syndicate our blog content??
- Define our vision for blog. Who’s the target audience? Does the blog
- meet their needs? What do they want?
- Should topics be limited? (Categories), add Zen?
- Does quality of content matter? Repeat website content?
- Length of posts?
- How often to post?
- Enable Comments?
- Statistics: how many people clicked a link?
Constant Contact Newsletter
- NL article different from blog post?
- Post on FB, Twitter?
- Website signup:
- Ask for full name, city?
- Tell what they’ll receive i.e. promos (to build trust)
- Constant Contact Promos
- Post on FB, Twitter?
Shop Palo Alto
update photo, info, use images?
Use a CC mailing to ask for positive reviews? A postcard at front desk?
- Google Reviews
- Possible Promotions
- e-Book, articles
- products w logo
- sell other products: music, massage products, skin care
- frequent use card
- higher discount
- weekend sidewalk shows
- free talk or activity
Articles and comments SMM 9001 Social Media Marketing Tools
Some of my comments. The ability to get targeted content.
From book: Twitterville: How Businesses Can Thrive in the New Global Neighborhoods by Shel Israel.
Read more: http://www.marketingtechblog.com/15-busines-reasons-to-use-twitter/#ixzz2MDx4VEu8
- Distributing coupons and offers
- Communicating with Employees
- Receiving Customer Complaints
- Finding or Posting a Job (#job OR #jobs near:Indianapolis within:50mi)
- Information Seeking and Sharing
- Inbound Marketing Strategy
- Hiumanizing Business
- Personal Branding
- Twitter SEO with hashtags
- Effective Networking
- Viral Marketing
- Fund Raising
- Online Ordering
- Public Relations
- Communicate Alerts
Shel mentions that some of the business use cases in his books can’t be attributed directly to revenue.
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);