- Add widgets (can add pininterest, instagram….even an icon about a book you are writing)
- Strategic mentioning (also works on Google Plus): use @name for a mention. Then it's a link.
- PROMOTE is where you spend money for more reach.
- website analytics: referral, growth, how many using mobile, etc. Focus on web analytics. But some businesses might use facebook more and then would use EdgeRank or something to analyze facebook.
- facebook has notes so you can do blog like content via notes.
- woobox apps lets you create or use apps to add to your tab page. But I think I need to create a page in facebook first.
- app center in facebook. facebook.com/apcenter (might not be correct spelling)
- tabsite, shortstack, page modem….
- small business marketing forum on linkedin..
- Find other pages related to your business and interest and "like"
- facepile (facebook) or like box. How to add facebook like box to your website.
- Promote in facebook
- Page Like add
- Suggested page goes into a facebook user's stream
- Can target by demographics and interests
- Can tests different ads in different regions
- They give you data: they drive a Cost Per Click
Benefit Cosmetics http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/?ext_id=psad_Ggl_US&ext_id=adaff_qBNKlhsBsB4&siteID=qBNKlhsBsB4-3.yiK1EPs0xc66b9tYHnfw
Lynn Canbury assemblage artists…demeng.wix.com http://michaeldemeng.blogspot.com/
Electronic Awakening http://www.facebook.com/pages/Electronic-Awakening/133959056671273
- Groups are more specific; everyone in group can post. More engagement, can be around a topic.
- It really is OK and powerful to reuse and refer content. It sparks engagement; gets your community broader. 80% other people content, 20% original content.
Follow lots of content on a specific topic.
Talk over slide show using Screen Flow (for YouTube)