Bryant Street Projects Fall 2014
- Install two sets of hooks on walls
- Install two lights in ceiling
- Install plumbing for sink (Ben) and install faucet
- Close up wall in garage after plumbing complete
- Choose uplighting (Susan)
- Install uplighting (might include building light baffles and laying lighting behind. Lighting will be plugged in)
- Connect electricity (Tobin)
- Choose air conditioning (Mary and Susan)
- Install air conditioning (if standalone, would be creating hole where air goes out)
- Install shampoo/conditioner/soap dispenser (one system) using a drill that can drill into tile
- Order and install three 2 x 2 skylights on roof
- Choose three light fixtures (Susan)
- Install three light fixtures
SMaRT Station http://sunnyvale.ca.gov/Departments/EnvironmentalServices/Garbage,RecyclingandWasteReduction/SMaRTStation.aspx
301 Carl Road
Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Phone: (408) 752-8530
Open daily 8am-5pm, except Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day.
Residents and businesses of Mountain View, Palo Alto and Sunnyvale may dispose of trash, demolition debris, concrete, dirt and other non-hazardous materials at the SMaRT Station. Businesses must provide a valid business license from one of the three cities. Disposal rates are determined by types of materials disposed per cubic yard or on a per unit basis, such as a refrigerator or freezer.
All vehicles entering the SMaRT Station must have materials fully covered, secured and tied to prevent spilling and litter per California
Vehicle Code Section 23115, and Sunnyvale Municipal Code 8.16.19015.00. Uncovered loads will result in a $15.00 fee. Upon payment of the fee, a tarp will be provided.